- 7 Races
- 5 Classes (with multi-classing option of up to tri-class)
- PK Optional
- Werewolves and Vampires can receive an HP or Mana bonus at their own risk
- Role Play Optional
- More than 200 zones and are actively building more!
- Familiar areas based on literature and movies are mixed with highly original concepts.
- 3 time zones
- In-game aliases
- Active questing system that allow you to gather points to obtain unique & elite gear.
- Group runs offered to anyone who'd like to join.
- Bonus modifiers usually held on the weekends. (XP, Regeneration, Damage or Wussie (painless death) modes.
- Regular events to mark increased holiday play.
- Kym, a spell bot logged in at recall. If you see her sitting at recall (or 1down in the study): 'tell kym spells' will get you a list of spells she'll cast on you.
Fly through the times of imagination. Visit ancient Graecia and Rome, by all means! However, there are also ancient celtic gods and their druids to deal with. Fight King Arthur or his nemesis Mordred or both! (Whichever suits the need of your character.) Travel to the present where you can kill their ghosts, or she who guards Excalibur. Present times also bring the possible onslaught of goblins and the jabberwocky (newbie areas). Conquer Majamoti Djinn or Kjeldoran troopers. Future travels bring players opportunity to kill Lord Vader for his coveted saber. An expansive area dedicated to the education of magical beings from the levels of Harry Potter to University have also been built to challenge you and your group members.
Besides our HUMUNGOUS areas list, explore the different possibilities of character creation. Multi-classing is allowed, however not always necessary. New codes have been introduced to extend advantage to pure classes. Dual-classes and comboskills are now underway, allowing players to enhance their abilities beyond two basic classes. Whether you are self-sufficient or dependent on clannies and a tank, all characters serve a purpose.
Come check out HexOnyx Mud, a CircleMUD since its metamorphosis from Seven Worlds. As a home to some of the builders of CircleMUD's stock areas, HexOnyx provides a solid foundation from which immortals (coders, builders and questors) strive to surpass its self-raised standards.
Player-killing and multiclassing are accepted, as are clans. There is no rent, but there are quests galore! Come to HexOnyx -- explore where fantasy and science
This game is currently ranked #15 with a total of 1 votes.
Copy and paste this text to make a link to vote for your game.